I Heard a Sound
Learn the science of sound with easy experiments and examples from everyday life.
Crickets, clarinets, and vocal chords. All vibrate. All make sound.
Here is science learning at it's best: a kid-friendly, accessible text, with bold, retro-styled illustrations, and hands-on experiments you can try at home!
Using everyday items like straws, balloons, rulers, and wax paper, readers can:
• See how sound can pass through a string
• Use four straws to hear high and low sounds
• Show how vocal chords work
• Use wax paper to see sound vibrate
• Learn how sound waves work
And much more!
A glossary is included in the back of the book.
OUT OF STOCK!
This product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.