Information on the Books
1. How do I know if the book is suitable for my child?
You may refer to the recommended age in the product description. Alternatively, you may contact us via Email (email@example.com) or Instagram (@natventurebooks).
2. Can I get recommendation on books suitable for my child?
Feel free to chat with us through Email or Instagram. We are more than happy to help!
3. Can I order books that are currently sold out?
Let us know which book has caught your attention and we will be happy to restock them.
4. Where are the books from?
The books in Natventure Books are sourced directly from the publishers or their prescribed distributors.
1. What are the shipping options available?
Orders will be sent via courier services for a flat rate of $2.80.
Free shipping will be provided for purchase above $50.
2. What should I do if I did not receive my purchase?
Feel free to contact us with your order details and we will try our best to find your items. If your items are indeed missing, we will either refund or send you another copy.
1. Can I change my mind about the purchase and return the items?
Please note that in our refund policy, there is no refund or exchange or products except under the following conditions:
- Wrong products have been sent
- Products have been damaged or is not in the desired condition upon delivery.
To request for refund or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days upon receiving of goods.
Please include the following in your email:
- Order/Invoice number
- Description of the issue with supporting images
Once it has been verified that the above conditions were met, a replacement will be sent to you at no additional cost.
Should the product be out-of-stock, you have the option to receive a full refund or wait for new stock to arrive.